an honest day

There are some things you just cannot describe
Like the way you think the sun will never shine again
The way you felt when your boyfriend panicked over accidentally breaking a key in an old door
The way it feels each day
Of each moment
I want to take a bath
And soak my knee in warm water
I hope I can be a desirable candidate for the millennium
I cannot describe the days in Paris
The job in Paris
The life in Paris
Its mashed potatoes
Its cheese fondue spilled over a god dammed baguette traditional
Its 9-7:30
Its confusion wrapped in what might be bacon sharpened by the conversation you don’t understand

Drag me around by my chapped lips
Race me to the sidewalk and the let your inner j-walker come out
Burn the ramen
but spare the vin
You will miss everything if you stay inside

0 comments: