Remember this...

you live in france
you havent learned french
it shouldn't be so hard
to buy a bike
but even anger is difficult to translate
things must change

im mad at myself because I should try harder
why am i so tired all the time
why is work so important
i dont have a void about my career
what is normal?
what is the way people are?
im taking a poll...how many of you have a intense overwhelming
need to work, to be work, to live and love work?
am i in the wrong job?
the wrong country?
how come my priorities dont match the others?


i was trying to think of a way to explain something that happened today
the wind is normally my best friend
is the call of the ocean
the calm of the country
its me
but today it was this evil force
i was blinded by the sun
tortured by the wind
and it was all exasperated by the misunderstandings
of the english language
i spoke to my american friend tonight
i cant remember how to think in english
i couldnt remember words like "disfunctional"

its all going to be ok because tonight
im going on a boat
on the seine
to dance
and dancing is the best thing in the world
right now
beat beat beat beat beat
thump a dee thump
you gotta make it through

this is the life

0 comments: