Never leave your fairy alone in the playground

Tucked away in the corner of the playground is my fairy. One of the big fairy kids cut off her tail. She was just playing by herself in the sandbox not bothering anyone, even using her own shovel to dig in the sand and then some asshole bully fairy came and pushed her to the ground and pushed her face in the sand. Then lifted her up, threw her in the corner and while the other bully fairy’s held her down, cut off her tail.

Now my fairy's tail is gone.

When she returned home, I saw her and immediately assessed that it would take some time for her to be back in full force. She's going to need lots of care and support. I will need to mold her mind into accepting that her tail is gone forever and hope that she see's a way to live happily without it.

I cannot say I have some immediate action plan for my fairy's recovery but I will come up with something. I think its probably best to let the shock of her loss first sink in, then let the sadness slip away and when she is ready, find a way to make her smile again.

Thankfully we both like to skate and go the park and iced coffee.

0 comments: