Day whatever, i lost track

Today at work (which was day 2 of work) I learned that they really weren’t joking with me when they said I would get to travel. Apparently I will. I still am not clear where to but I know there will be travel. And I will probably be travelin with that bright eyed red head who is really really nice.

I also learned that there is no use stocking up your fridge with anything cause you may come home to an apartment with no electricity! And that BRAND spankin new Jamon you picked out is now trash so money wasted!#$*(%)( damnit

On the bright side, I got a call from my friend the real estate American chick about yet ANOTHER apartment. It kills me since SHE was the one who drove home last night that I should really wait on finding something it’s just too soon. So I get a call and she goes on and on about how great this apartment is. There is even a balcony which should NOT be confused with a "terrace" which you can actually walk on, but I have yet to see it or figure out how "great" it really is. I will say this though, I mappy.fr'd and google'd it and threw on that aerial photo and my friends, check it OUT....TREE LINED BLOCK!!! that is HUGE for me. Seriously, I used to walk a block out of my way on the way too work in NYC JUST because 69th st had nice trees to walk by. I love LOVE LOVE tree-lined. you have no idea. just sit down, you don’t get it! TREE's PEOPLE. big ones...ok here’s the shot, look and see

Pic: clearly obviously the tree's people! Pay ATTENTION. There’s like four rows of them.

Ok so tonight I met this Canadian girl in the store. I attempted to ask her if I was buying lotion or body wash and she realized how badly I was murdering the language and spared me the death by letting me speak English. Then we got to talking, she works here for an international relocation program (not the one helping me) and she has a French boyfriend. I got nosey and asked her how long it took to meet him but then I found out she met him long before she arrived (which was 5 months ago) so her French was already great before she came. Lucky BIOTCH!!!

I had SO many opportunities to practice my French today but I got very involved with the job and there were these conference calls to Budapest which is all in English so I get all into it and the multitasking is INSANITY and so I got on an English roll. lol. but I will make a solid effort tomorrow to speak french. meanwhile, tomorrow, im told I will be FORMERLY introduced to an entire ROOM FULL of engineers during a party they plan to have (the party is not for me), but anyway, I need the perfect outfit cause I think that hottie I saw the first day of work is one of them. I didn’t see him today dammit.

Ok. I think im running the dishwasher but one can never be sure, so I must be off to watch it explode.

BONSOIR

3 comments:

  1. You see trees. I see lots and lots of dead people across the street.

  2. ...hmm, is that really a cemetary there?

  3. Yes, its a cemetery. but i love dead people.