What kind of bird is this?

I whisper to my cousin at this dinner party last night. He leans in, starts laughing and says "Its a lamb".

For the record I did eat a decent portion (for me) of this bird animal creature. And no, I'm not a veggie. I just have little experience with any non cow type eating experience. So france will certainly be opening the doors of new animals. My favorite line at work in the first week of eating in their "canteen" was when Cedric said in his terribly cute English "It is not a chicken but not a turkey, it is something in between I believe" As if France alone has created an entirely new bird that they didnt tell anyone about!

So I decided last night that I am totally addicted to listening to french people speak english. Its the cutest thing in the world next to the three different puppies I dreamed about last night. (i was petting them in my dream, still seems to real to me). One of the guests, Liz, an american, (she's been here 6 or so years) was explaining to my cousins wife how it goes both ways. She's been told that for a french person, the "cuteness" factor in the accent and way of speaking for an american speaking french is just as much.

Par exemple...Sometimes when my boss and I head to the "canteen" for lunch, Cedric will come meet us in our office and we go. But the first time he was about to come, he emailed me "I will come take you now in your office"!!! hahaha, im still laughing at that one. I was blushing when he got there and had to explain the story to my boss which was even funnier.

Actually its refreshing to have coworkers that are humorous and these people definately are. Humor is essential to the workday. And they even get my jokes!

(8:00) AM. On sunday.

0 comments: