Notes from work


I was never totally clear on when I had my waxing appointment when I went to make it the other day, nor was I clear on where the appointment was but today I got a call from the salon which I struggled to understand. I'm pretty sure they need me to either call or show up at 5pm instead of 6 on monday because the shop closes. Either way, I'm so excited to get the wax I planned to practically camp out the night before and I have the day off anyway, so I can totally show up on time.

But as I'm confused about todays date/time/what country I'm in, I opened the calendar on this laptop and just as if France wanted to clarify with me that I am, indeed, here, they put me in the perfect time zone! hahah - see for yourself....

Pic: A clear message of where I am in the world

0 comments: