Turn up the music LOUD

Cause im in LOVE with this town. And forget that I told a stranger today that I loved him accidental French is what happened. I meant to tell him simply that i liked Paris. But the french for like and love is the same and the french for you and Paris is quite differnt of course but I messed it up! He blushed! :)

&%*$()%#$&*(%)#&
DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT NICE PEOPLE!?!
you should take a HINT. I swear you should.
Nice is the way to go.
ITS THE IN thing.
its now. its here.
nice is hot! sexy and kisses so well.
%$()%#*$%)(#$%#*)

i love that i can put my headphones on and forget everything for a while. forget im an ocean away of everything and everyone. forget that im in this TINY hotel room.

i fill this space so sweetly.
and now step back.
stop starring
stop asking
im happy being quiet
im fine being left alone (now thats a lie)

I stood in the concord yesterday
and ate force fed goose liver
i thought it was pork

the nicest part of today was when Christian stayed in my office and asked if i was ok. I think he saw me rushing off to the bathroom last week to cry
he is seriously nice.
and as articulate as a french man can be.


the lip bruiser sweats four women at once
the neighboor meets and greets with Robert Johnson
the nigerian packs for London
the fake blood embarks for Paris
my southern lance armstrong wakes up a COUNTRY with his smile
the little ecuadorian sighs and sips her Mojito
while my Pastis stinks up the office
The days moves on and on

I'm concentrating on the ocean. I am pulling it closer. I need this giant body of water to soothe the ache's

the song, and the day, are almost over
perhaps you havent quite got it
Perhaps you have no idea how rich I am with love
and family and people who care.
you cannot break this

0 comments: