Mapquest

Today I did a citywide search for an ATM vestibule. You know those ones where you can actually Deposit money. THey have deposit slips, envelopes, etc. Well clearly the memo never reached Paris as after 8 different ATM's I gave up. Even the other banks didnt have them. How, then do people deposit money!!! Do people actually use live tellers to do this? Is this possible? I thought we had reached the future. lol. kidding, but seriously, it is near impossible for me to deposit money during the "bank hours" (9-5) as I work in the middle of nowhere and dont get home till 8pm. And now I am FORCED again to ask my boss to leave early.

And after last week, I was really trying not to ask these favors of her. So in my quest, I saw the Arc de Triumph, went further into the 14th eme and St. Germain again. It was fun despite the near freezing temperatures. But just to give you an idea of how cold it is here, I'm in my WARMEST sweaters which means its freaking COLD!!! Cause even in NYC, I only pulled these out like two winters ago.

What I found nice about Sunday was that hardly anyone was out. Even though the city was packed yesterday and the holidays approach. So I wandered without fighting for space. And I'm starting to even memorize the metro grid. Slowly but surely.

And now back to your own lives.

Thanks for tuning in.
xoxo
Anna Lisa

3 comments:

  1. My bank allows me to do deposits from home via scanner. Scan the check into their system and VOILA!

    But the bank is USAA and you or a family member have to be a member of the military.

  2. Hey-- You would have broke out those sweaters if you were still in NYC.. trust me-- I actually have a coat with me..

  3. I banked at LCL at the Place d'Italie. They have Saturday hours (9-1 I think.) But, they do have ATM's that accept deposits. They are located inside the foyer, but you can use your check card to open the door after hours. There are envelopes and everything. I'm sure some banks other than LCL have this, depending on who you're banking with.