I dont hate you

But you know who you are. You know that I said if you did not show at my party then an entire year would go by without me speaking to you. And I think you might be reading my blog (i hope). Well it sucked not having you there. But I will say this, you played a PIVOTAL role in a lot of areas of my life which would have turned most people running for the hills...and so I try to remain positive. But still, I didn't get to meet your man. I didnt get to give you back your blackberry. And most importantly, I didnt get to say goodbye to you.

I went to see your friend on sunday. I was invited over for lasagna. He was BEYOND gracious and accomidating to the fact that I was allergic to the main ingrediant. His partner even created and non-cheese one just for me. The dinner was as one would expect from our dear gay fellows as to the "nines". Emmaculately detailed down to the embroidered napkins. I felt, as I do in dinners like this, like white trash. But everyone was nice, and there were only but a few dead angry silences. I loved their floors. And a few pieces of furniture. Their gayboy friend offered me up his popout oven. I am still trying to figure that out.

But all in all, the nite made me miss you. And made me mad all over again. But mostly, it made me miss you.

0 comments: